The FloorPro Sheet™ is advanced floor protection designed to be deployed on the floor until all construction works are completely finished and can be used several times in future projects.
The sheets are made of a flame retardant foamed polyethylene and layer made of thin wooden plates.
The FloorPro Sheet is the only surface protection product that are flame retardant and can be used for commercial building in the major cities.
The FloorPro Sheet got approved by the city of Boston fire department and currently used in several big projects around the city.
It is characterized by the following features:
• Construction-grade hardwood floor and hard surface protection.
• Designed for contractors
• Each sheet is manufactured with a bottom layer of breathable, flame retardant, polyethylene foam that connects six rugged sections
of thin wooden plates.
• Protects from blunt force impacts, driven machinery, and foot traffic.
• Breathable: Water and Liquid-proof
• Flame Retardant Certified: Approved by the City of Boston for use in commercial construction.
• The wooden plates are 36″ wide by 12’: Designed to fit perfectly between hallway walls and protect the baseboard.
• Each 1/4 inch thick sheet unfolds, lays out fast, and flat and easily folds back into the box.
• Holds strong, straight edges without the hassle of wrinkling from traditional floor protection film.
• No tape, non-slip. No need to re-roll.
• For small or odd spaces, can be cut down with utility knife.
• Easy to fold back into box, stack, and transport to the next jobsite.
• 100% reusable for 8-10 jobs.
• A folded sheet has a slim storage footprint of 48”x13”x 2”.
• Delivered in boxes of five individual 42”x78” sheets, each sheet covers 22.75 Sq./ft.